CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 07, 2011

Scripture Memory: November 1

Better late than never I suppose... Again. ;)

I can't believe we are on scripture # 21 already!! WOW! Where has the year gone??? It's overwhelming to me how quickly the time passes.

Here is my scripture memorization for November 1...

Romans 12:2 (NLT)
"Don't copy the behavior of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is."

God's will is good, pleasing and perfect!

AMEN for that!

Happy November friends!! Press on with your scripture memory! I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: