CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

When God says, "Slow Down!"

What do you get when you work like a horse without a break, eat on the run all week long, have multiple projects going at one time and get very little sleep in between? The flu! That's what you get! And I got it last week! God spoke.. "Slow down." I failed to listen. He spoke again, "Slow down." I still failed to listen. So - - he made it so that I had NO OTHER CHOICE than to slow down! I'll admit - it drives me nuts to slow down. I just like the fast pace life. Always got something planned... always have somewhere to be and someone to see. That's my life. But every now in then, we have to take time to s-l-o-w it down a bit. Take time out for ourselves - - to take care of ourselves and nourish ourselves back to health!

Next time God says, "Slow down" I'm gonna listen...

1 comments:

Faythe Emens

I am SO glad you're better, my friend!
It was a tough week without you!

Love ya!
:)