CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Dad...

I have a great dad! He's truly a gift to me and my family.

Yesterday, I got to spend time with my dad. We had lunch together. It's not often that we have these moments... life is busy and I just don't see him as much as I would like. But yesterday I was reminded of how precious these moments are.

I wanted to share just some of the MANY things I love about my dad...

  • He's a real man of God.
  • He's a loving grandfather.
  • He's loyal.
  • He's generous beyond measure.
  • He's understanding.
  • He's gentle.
  • He's funny!
  • He's dependable.
  • He's smart.
  • He's my dad - and I love him!

Today I just wanted to pay tribute to my friend, my mentor... my dad. THANK you for your love. THANK you for giving me life. THANK you for being you!