CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Scripture Memory: October 15

I am in the middle of an amazing bible study on the life of David in the Old Testament. And what an amazing study this has been! I am learning so much about this man, David, who was beautifully called A Man After God's Own Heart. Oh how I LONG to have the virtues of David!

Just after David began his 40-year reign over Israel, he penned the words written in 2 Samuel 7:18-29, offering thanks to God for His grace and for bringing him THIS FAR. In his quite time with God he sits before Him and says these beautiful words that will be my verse for October 15...

2 Samuel 7:18 (NLT)
"Then King David went in and sat before the Lord and prayed, 'Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?'""

I, like King David, beg of my Savior, "WHO AM I... that You would choose to bring me this far? WHO AM I... that You would choose to bless me in all these ways? WHO AM I? WHO AM I?

Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness to your lowly servant!

What's YOUR verse for October 15?

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: