CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Feeling Thankful

Today... I am just feeling thankful. Thankful for the wonderful, sunny day. Thankful for the trees on our 11 acres that have just started to bud. Thankful for my daughter, Chloe, who just gave me a special hand-delivery of wild flowers to put in our kitchen. Thankful that I have a wonderful family to share my life with. Thankful for the home I get to come home to every night and the sunshine that hits me in the face in the morning telling me it's time to rise and shine. Thankful that my parents are still alive and in good health. Thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to send me daughter to a state-of-the-art Christian school where she is safe, loved and gets to learn about Jesus every single day. Thankful for my friends who love me dispite my imperfections and a spouse who showers me with unconditional love that I sometimes don't deserve. I am thankful that I have a Savior who died upon a cross for MY SINS and that I have a friend in Him. I am thankful that I have a job in this uncertain economy and that I have been blessed with the ability to help others just as I have been helped by so many.

Today... I am thankful and I just wanted to share some blessings with you.

0 comments: